Lots of Things going on

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Today's Spam-People

Fake people or characters that my spam assumed today:

Whiskey Q. Czech
Hijacked U. Resolves
Handfuls S. Flunked
Housebroke M. Scorne
Herculean L. Hippos
Aery L. Gunsmith
Qekesqh Jikixireg
Adulating V. Mischie
Razors M. Divested
Mesmerism M. Defamat
Tub I. Adventurous
Adorn A. Buttery
Yoga O. Postponement
Nikon K. Pincus
Astronautics P. Caki

Okay, the alien contacting me from another homeworld has clearly got to be "Qekesqh Jikixireg," using some energy beam email system. As far as great character names, I love Aery L. Gunsmith, or who doesn't appreciate Tub I. Adventurous? (very Ignatius Reilly) The most improbable has to be "Astronautics P. Caki." Come on, Spam! Can't you do better for a first name than "Astronautics?" I'm just not buying that one.

The middle initials, I am considering right now, work quite well. Kudos.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.