Lots of Things going on

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Now, Beheaded Soldiers

I think things can now be labeled bad in terms of American foreign policy under Bush. Our goddamn citizens are being beheaded for screwups by what Bush's men are calling "contractors."

This era is indeed our worst since Vietnam, which was before I was born. I can only imagine that, in a few years, blockbuster otherworldly feel-good epics and commercialism will sweep over us much like it did in the 80s.

PS, note to Nader:

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE RUNNING.

I am a Princeton alum as well. But you are fucking things up. This isn't an ego trip. Campaign '04 has one mission: oust Bush. Get behind Kerry and make this a unified front. Otherwise, you can take your 5% and hand the presidential extension to the man who seems like he will soon instigate World War III.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.