Lots of Things going on

Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Okay, Bill and Nonny get scarier...

http://www2.meow-meow.com/billpage/aboutmm/aboutmm.html

"Psst!
I'm a cat, an imaginary cat, Meow-Meow the Cat. I like making fun of people and read dictionaries in my spare time. Usually I only talk about people indirectly, but recently I have a burning desire to send and receive e-mails, since I'm an imaginary cat who can send and receive e-mails. Also, I"m trying to get ideas for the new book that I'm writing, Tales of Meow-Meow the Cat.
I have one best friend in all this world, and his name is Bill. You can read more about both of us in our two books.
Recently my girlfirend, Mie-Mie the Cat, and I broke up, but, we're back together again. You might say that we were made for each other. Hee hee hee!

Fortuitously,
Meow-Meow the Cat"

There are stories, people. Stories about cats.

Then see: http://www2.meow-meow.com/video-mania/ and watch the Evil Dragon movie.
Go ahead. Have fun. Wonder, "how long did that really take?" and, "What does Bill do for a living, exactly?"... and, "why do they have all those stuffed animals?"
...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.