OK... Star Wars.
I went to pick up my CD. Blond-haired man. Had two covers. Me and him. Scared.
Toys R Us.
A line. A jedi woman pouring drinks. Stormtrooper employees.
Hundreds of people rooting through boxes like pigs. Toys like feces.
Employees dropping boxes across the floor, smelly people poring through them. Peeling boxes out of their padding.
Hundreds of dollars a purchase.
Boxes all over the floor.
I bought four figures. And went home.
It was sad, dirty, a bit disgusting. It felt necessary like a root canal or a bathroom wiping of the bottom.
I simultaneously enjoyed the moment and wanted these people away from me.
I feel like I've broken up with someone.
Lots of Things going on
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
►
2008
(3)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (1)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (1)
-
►
2006
(29)
- ► 07/09 - 07/16 (1)
- ► 07/02 - 07/09 (3)
- ► 06/25 - 07/02 (1)
- ► 06/18 - 06/25 (1)
- ► 05/21 - 05/28 (2)
- ► 05/07 - 05/14 (3)
- ► 04/30 - 05/07 (5)
- ► 04/16 - 04/23 (3)
- ► 04/09 - 04/16 (1)
- ► 02/26 - 03/05 (3)
- ► 02/19 - 02/26 (2)
- ► 02/12 - 02/19 (4)
-
►
2005
(42)
- ► 09/25 - 10/02 (1)
- ► 07/24 - 07/31 (2)
- ► 07/17 - 07/24 (2)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 07/03 - 07/10 (5)
- ► 05/29 - 06/05 (1)
- ► 05/22 - 05/29 (2)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (3)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (5)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (6)
- ► 04/10 - 04/17 (9)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (2)
-
►
2004
(114)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 08/15 - 08/22 (1)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (5)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (1)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (4)
- ► 06/13 - 06/20 (9)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (10)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (2)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (5)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (17)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (11)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (7)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (14)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (11)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (10)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (6)
-
▼
2002
(26)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (1)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (1)
- ► 06/09 - 06/16 (1)
- ► 05/12 - 05/19 (1)
- ► 04/28 - 05/05 (5)
-
▼
04/21 - 04/28
(12)
- http://jeopardy.station.sony.com/article.jsp My Ar...
- Strange Condition: Pete Yorn, alt-rock rising star...
- Hey. Hey! I'm a fun guy. I'm a fun guy. Hey! Hey!
- Okay, Bill and Nonny get scarier... http://www2.m...
- http://www.bonsaikitten.com/ See how kittens can ...
- This is a SAD, sad sad sad sad site. Many sad trip...
- "POSTAL 2" Karma Kills Like Never Before Running ...
- OK... Star Wars. I went to pick up my CD. Blond-ha...
- Okay, my sick sick friend named Shade Rupe (I'm se...
- Ever hear of Progress Quest? http://www.progressqu...
- My favorite quote of today: "Ryan O'Neal looks li...
- Tired. Working on an outline, pumped full of coffe...
- ► 04/14 - 04/21 (4)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (1)
About Me
- Scott Stein
- I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.