Lots of Things going on

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Yay! The Lakers are Dead!

Thank you, Pistons, for finally taking the wrecking ball to the "Dream Team" of La-La Land.

After sticking it forcefully up Kobe, Shaq and "I am Satan or Colonel Sanders, I can't figure out which" Jackson, there will be a complete dismantling for the former Minneapolis Lakers. Seems like good punishment for beating the T-Wolves.

Kobe, if he goes to the Clippers or the Knicks (or even the Grizzlies), will become my new favorite NBA player.

As for Shaq - learn accuracy.

Malone and Payton - you losers brought the curse on.

OK, I'm sorry, Lakers fans. But you bought a threepeat. That's enough.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.