Lots of Things going on

Saturday, June 19, 2004

A world full of mad people?

I keep thinking of the Mad Tea Party in Alice in Wonderland... Alice is intrigued to meet these people at their endless tea-party. They ask her a riddle, and when she asks it back, they fear that she is mad herself. She leaves them to this world, pouring endless tea, dreaming endless dreams. They are the mad ones no one talks about, not even in Wonderland. Maybe these are the drunks at the bar... or the lost at the opium den. To Lewis Carroll and the nightmares of Alice Liddell, these are the demons of the civilized world... the Mad Ones.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.