Downloading is inevitable. The trick is to make downloading safe and piracy-free.
Ask software companies- they don't avoid downloads. They make sure those downloads can't be distributed for free.
Music guys, look at the software industry. Then realize that you ARE software, smarten the hell up, and stop being idiots who sue college kids just because everyone can easily copy your vulnerable product using mass-produced consumer technology.
Lots of Things going on
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
►
2008
(3)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (1)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (1)
-
►
2006
(29)
- ► 07/09 - 07/16 (1)
- ► 07/02 - 07/09 (3)
- ► 06/25 - 07/02 (1)
- ► 06/18 - 06/25 (1)
- ► 05/21 - 05/28 (2)
- ► 05/07 - 05/14 (3)
- ► 04/30 - 05/07 (5)
- ► 04/16 - 04/23 (3)
- ► 04/09 - 04/16 (1)
- ► 02/26 - 03/05 (3)
- ► 02/19 - 02/26 (2)
- ► 02/12 - 02/19 (4)
-
►
2005
(42)
- ► 09/25 - 10/02 (1)
- ► 07/24 - 07/31 (2)
- ► 07/17 - 07/24 (2)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 07/03 - 07/10 (5)
- ► 05/29 - 06/05 (1)
- ► 05/22 - 05/29 (2)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (3)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (5)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (6)
- ► 04/10 - 04/17 (9)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (2)
-
▼
2004
(114)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 08/15 - 08/22 (1)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (5)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (1)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (4)
- ► 06/13 - 06/20 (9)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (10)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (2)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (5)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (17)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (11)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (7)
-
▼
04/25 - 05/02
(14)
- What's your birthday color? http://www.pantone.com...
- I check ESPN.com's NFL section about a hundred tim...
- Downloading is inevitable. The trick is to make do...
- OK, more college students being sued across the na...
- As long as we have brains, they are capable of fun...
- Last night I spoke in a demon voice and acted in a...
- All these emails from strange names would make a g...
- Receive word from Mesolithic E. Mainlines this lat...
- I never knew I had so many friends! But "Buy Cheap...
- Adelaide P. Romanticize, where have you been all m...
- And, of course, my ominous spam message from Lingo...
- From Philanderer Q. Tunnelling: I'm so sorry! :) ...
- The latest message I received from one "Conglomera...
- I saw this wonderful poem sent to me via spam. I t...
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (11)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (10)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (6)
-
►
2002
(26)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (1)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (1)
- ► 06/09 - 06/16 (1)
- ► 05/12 - 05/19 (1)
- ► 04/28 - 05/05 (5)
- ► 04/21 - 04/28 (12)
- ► 04/14 - 04/21 (4)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (1)
About Me
- Scott Stein
- I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.