Lots of Things going on

Friday, April 19, 2002

Okay, I just read a blog that said that blogs need to be journals of better writing quality. Screw that. OK, I can do whatever I want here. The joy of a blog is not journalism. Believe me, we get enough of that. We need quick authenticity. I'd rather see horribly written psychologically revealing spew than "I think I'm smart" pieces. Good lord, what a waste of time. 80-page articles about The Meaning of That Cool Movie I Just Saw, or My Thought On Global War. You know how many dumb people there are out there? We should all just be dumb, or instinctual, and be smart when we're paid to be, or when we need to be. How's that?

I'm keeping these suckers short.
I hope I start a flamewar firestorm or something. Anyone angry yet?
Anyone even reading?
I may not post for a while.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.