Lots of Things going on

Friday, April 19, 2002

I'm going wireless- getting an Airport card installed on my Powerbook G4. The Apple Store has to work out its kinks, methinks...they claimed last night they couldn't install my card which they make on my machine which they make...now they're doing it...for free. Don't ask.
In other news, the NFL draft tomorrow- God Help Me, I like it. I also like watching spiders plan webs. You know, pre-web-building. New York Jet rumors: none really, I think expect the unexpected. We'll see. Signed Matt Turk, a decent deal. Wish they'd gotten Grady Jackson, but you never know, he may be a real bust in New Orleans.
Like Ricky Williams will be with the Dolphins- wait and see.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.