Lots of Things going on

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Soft, cake-like toilet paper

I just borrowed (or, if you will, took) a roll of toilet paper from my family's house in Long Island, and carried it back to my toilet-paper-deprived apartment in Manhattan, because I was too lazy to just buy more at Duane Reed.

But when I used it, I was disturbed by its cake-like, puffy softness.

I had gotten used to more whispery-thin, crackly-crisp paper...the kind that has 1000 sheets per roll, but none of that nonsense quilting going on. I had gotten into this as a way of saving money, avoiding paying too much for my toilet experience. But now, I realized as I was using what felt like a slice of angel food cake covered with a duvet, I had gotten used to the tough love. I liked it. And this felt as plush as Marie Antoinette.

I'm not sure I can ever use this cottony mush again.
Is my ass getting stronger?

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.