Lots of Things going on

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Week End

I head out to Boston on Monday to discuss a possible novel idea with an unusual and interesting individual.
Meanwhile, a bunch of videogames arrived for me to peruse: Black, Fight Night Round 3, and among others, Age of Empires for Nintendo DS. I look forward to boxing, shooting, and kinging.

Last night, a birthday card I was writing for my sister disappeared off my kitchen table: suddenly, unexpectedly, completely. I never found it again. It was there when I left the table to let my sister in the door, but gone when I checked. Apartment gremlins? Vengeful mice? Quantum shift in the table structure that let the card pass through into the plyboard, forever to be trapped?

I still feel unsettled about it. The sudden disappearance of things is the most brain-eroding torture one can suffer.

Followers

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.