Lots of Things going on

Monday, February 13, 2006

Today, I...

• Ate a great burger at Peter Luger's in Brooklyn, possibly the best $7.95 burger in NYC.
• Saw a woman playing a Casio keyboard on the subway, begging for change.
• Had tea in a bookstore and checked my email via Blackberry.
• Walked through dirty snow-puddles with waterproof shoes.
• Filed for unemployment.
• Saw Ed Asner walking out of Peter Luger's, turn a corner, and disappear.
• More on the above: when I asked the waiter about Ed Asner, he said..."Oh...that's...the doorman."
• I saw the doorman, later on, and it wasn't Ed Asner.
• When I saw Ed Asner disappear around the corner, there was no place that he could have hidden.
• Ed Asner was wearing a beige cardigan.
• He looked frail.
• I believe he boarded a small minivan on the corner, but I can't be positive.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.