Lots of Things going on

Friday, February 17, 2006

Making up for lost time

Wednesday:

Stayed in my room, naked, until I finished a freelance piece. Went out drinking, passed out in New Jersey...

Thursday:

...woke up with a hangover at 5 am. Whimpered like a child. Drank water and feverishly crept off to the bathroom every thirty minutes to vent my feisty bowels.

At 8:30 am, "woke up" and had Advil at said house in New Jersey, went out for donuts, watched Slapshot the Movie. Took a train into New York. By the time I arrived, I was so delirious on sugar, I was trembling. Got to my apartment, lost focus, went out and nearly passed out, had a sandwich, returned and did expense reports. Went out to join former workers, drank some more, and they celebrated and gave me a going-away poster. It was thoughtful, and I was surprised. Someone else gave me a jacket and pants with many, many pockets. I took a cab home with folks.

Friday:

Am writing this post. In bed.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.