Lots of Things going on

Monday, July 04, 2005

iTunes 4.9: Podcasting and Bugs

Is it just me who has discovered that, while iTunes 4.9 has a really cool Podcasting subscription feature, it also disables smart playlists from altering themselves in-iPod?

Previously, I had a "not rated yet" smartlist that had all songs I hadn't rated. I would then rate them as I listened to them, and by doing so they'd remove themselves from the playlist. This way, every time I opened "not rated yet," I was sure to get some new tunes.

Now, these rated songs don't leave the smartlist until after I've re-synced with the Mother Mac. Don't ask me why.

I hope this gets addressed in a minor update.

Also, I am alive: I realize this is the first post in a month.

Followers

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.