All went well, I have to say. I was satisfied with both.
And I also realized the satisfaction such crazy events bring to my life. I swear, I could be working as a waiter and be doing these shows and I'd feel like every day was a small success.
Not that working in a cube doing grunt tasks isn't satisfying...
Thanks to all who came to either. And to those who didn't, well, you stink like poopie.
Lots of Things going on
Sunday, May 23, 2004
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
►
2008
(3)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (1)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (1)
-
►
2006
(29)
- ► 07/09 - 07/16 (1)
- ► 07/02 - 07/09 (3)
- ► 06/25 - 07/02 (1)
- ► 06/18 - 06/25 (1)
- ► 05/21 - 05/28 (2)
- ► 05/07 - 05/14 (3)
- ► 04/30 - 05/07 (5)
- ► 04/16 - 04/23 (3)
- ► 04/09 - 04/16 (1)
- ► 02/26 - 03/05 (3)
- ► 02/19 - 02/26 (2)
- ► 02/12 - 02/19 (4)
-
►
2005
(42)
- ► 09/25 - 10/02 (1)
- ► 07/24 - 07/31 (2)
- ► 07/17 - 07/24 (2)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 07/03 - 07/10 (5)
- ► 05/29 - 06/05 (1)
- ► 05/22 - 05/29 (2)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (3)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (5)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (6)
- ► 04/10 - 04/17 (9)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (2)
-
▼
2004
(114)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 08/15 - 08/22 (1)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (5)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (1)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (4)
- ► 06/13 - 06/20 (9)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (10)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (2)
- ▼ 05/23 - 05/30 (5)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (17)
- ► 05/09 - 05/16 (11)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (7)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (14)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (11)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (10)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (6)
-
►
2002
(26)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (1)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (1)
- ► 06/09 - 06/16 (1)
- ► 05/12 - 05/19 (1)
- ► 04/28 - 05/05 (5)
- ► 04/21 - 04/28 (12)
- ► 04/14 - 04/21 (4)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (1)
About Me
- Scott Stein
- I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.