Lots of Things going on

Monday, May 24, 2004

47% of the US thinks Bush is doing a good job

According to CNN.
Wait a second...
Nearly HALF the country of the United States currently thinks that Bush is doing a good job?

Is it that these people:

1) Don't believe their friends, family and TV shows which all regularly proclaim, "Bush sucks donkey balls."
2) Don't have television, family or friends
3) Are all inbred relatives of Bush
4) Are fake people created by a secret CIA-based agency
5) All of the above

I just don't understand. I guess these are the same people that believe that EVERYTHING is going well, even Uncle Phil's terminal lung cancer, because "God meant for it to be that way."

I wonder what it takes for those 47% to change their mind... probably nothing will. Brain death is generally irreversible.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.