Lots of Things going on

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Upcoming pieces by Scott Stein:

-April's Maxim has a short one-page piece called "How to Change a Lightbulb" that explains, oddly enough, how to change a lightbulb. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

-March issue of Jungle magazine: "Brand Names" sidebar taking joking look at brand names that rock stars might start. Also, "Career Changes" sidebar looking at six famously-flexible careers. (Wall Street Journal reprint)

-May Maxim: Six summer movie previews plus interviews with Ben Stiller, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Roland Emmerich, Alex Proyas and David Goyer. Also, wrote half of the Maxim Hot 100.

-June Maxim: feature piece on hunting buffalo on a Crow reservation in Montana. Features picture of yours truly chowing on raw buffalo liver.

-July Maxim: "Things to do this summer": worked with cast of others to brainstorm brain-damaged ideas for self-entertainment this summer.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.