Lots of Things going on

Monday, April 12, 2004

A dream:
A boy made of wire was delivering a package to our hotel room. He saw my mother and said, "she is beautiful. I want to see her again." I got so angry at his intrusion, I bent him into a ball and left him outside. My mother, when finding out, said, "that was too aggressive. That could come back and have bad ramifications."

Later, I entered a tremendous elevator that had an upstairs- and its own private suite. It was being occupied by someone, and the door was locked. I wondered who lived in the elevator.

Later still, we watched Cirque du Soleil perform a show in the street, dressed as homeless people who had suffered.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.