Lots of Things going on

Thursday, April 20, 2006

BlogComment: On some blog that mentioned handjobs in a derogatory way

I just read a blog that mentioned getting handjobs and basically criticized them. My response: I'm baffled. Shame on you, idiot blogger. Actually, it's probably just a direct tell to the blogger's sexual predeliction. I guess some people don't like the idea of the hand down there, or feel it's silly. But doesn't the innocence turn you on? And isn't it a great, basic way to get off?

What the hell's wrong with this world?

I also noticed this blogger liked the Giants and the Yankees, so fuck them.

In case you're curious or ignorant, I'm a Jets fan. Hard core. As in, my dad's been a season-ticket holder for 40 years. So don't talk to me about the Giants and Yankees. They've been to more big games combined than I wish to count, while the New York Cinderella Jets always sit at home.

Bring on the handjobs. At least they make us smile.

And no, I'm not mentioning the blog. I'd rather not give them click-throughs.

Followers

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.