Lots of Things going on

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Dwarf in Entertainment Weekly

Amazingly, word has reached the EW staff on the screenplay adaptation I wrote that's now making the hype rounds. From the July 16 edition, on newsstands now, on page 16:

"...The Station Agent's Peter Dinklage is ideally cast in The Dwarf, an adaptation of Swedish writer Par Lagerkvist's dark 1945 novel, which, according to producer Marc Rosen, is "the Huckleberry Finn of Sweden." Dinklage's character is the tough enforcer for a prince in Renaissance Italy, and in the end, Rosen promises, "the body count is Shakespearean." Which means it's high; the Deal Report looked it up."

We'll see where else it pops up...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.