Lots of Things going on

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Welcome Back!!!!

After a prolonged absence of many, many days, about 2 years, I'm back because I forgot my password and my email address. No longer. Now I am spouting more shit.

Since my extended absence, I:

1) Got laid off from Sony
2) Worked freelance and got scared
3) Worked briefly in NY for a spin-off of Maxim magazine, Maxim Goes to the Movies, which while being well-received may never get published again because the owner may sell the company to build England's largest forest of trees
4) Went on a buffalo hunt
5) Got re-hired by Sony
6) Lost weight

OK, so now we're square. I was recently published in the Wall Street Journal for a small series of observations on famous career changes. You missed the issue, but I'll post the text here soon.

Peace. Patient readers who have waited two years, I'm back with a vengeance!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.