Lots of Things going on

Friday, May 03, 2002

I just sent this to the other Scott Stein:

*********************************************

Subject: This is the other Scott Stein

I met Scott Stein a while ago. I am also a writer, of the San Diego/Los Angeles persuasion (although born and raised in NY).

I had just read the article Scott Stein had written about me, the other Scott Stein, after we had talked when he sent my production company a pitch for the novel he had written. How unusual. I never knew he wrote about it, but I had a similar reaction after the experience. Ideally, I'd say, we should both have perfectly fine Scott Stein careers, and maybe even be subject of a trivia question of two. Right now I am working at Sony Online Entertainment and writing a screenplay for Silver Dreams Productions. Check out jeopardy.com for an article I wrote.

At any rate, it was good hearing from the other Scott Stein once again.

As long as we don't both disappear if we end up in a room together.

Best,
Scott Stein

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.